traveling during Christmas break??

ginadj

To the caribbean.....Anyone care to share anything about it! Did you go before, during, after Christmas, was it crazy, nice, enjoyable, hectic?? Did it cost twice as much? Our family..well it would be a group of families, grand parents, etc that are thinking about going.

thanks in advance!

To the caribbean.....Anyone care to share anything about it! Did you go before, during, after Christmas, was it crazy, nice, enjoyable, hectic?? Did it cost twice as much? Our family..well it would be a group of families, grand parents, etc that are thinking about going.

thanks in advance!

We did a B2B over christmas and new years. I know they are generally more expensive but we got a FABULOUS rate through a TA that a group going.

To be honest, I did not find it any better or any worse than any other cruise. We had a great time, as always, but didn't feel much different. Although, I do remember New Years to be more fun than our normal New Years Eves out.

If it works for your budget/timing, I can't see any reason NOT to go. Ours definitely wasn't any more hectic than normal. (Although, you will need to remember to do all your christmas shopping, etc., well in advance! No need to worry about THAT and packing, too)!

Hope you go and have a great time!:D

We've been on a couple of cruises the week before christmas. The cruises were good value, especially compared the next week with christmas in it. The ships were still decorated for the holiday. Other than the decorations, both of the cruises were just regular trips, but it was really nice being in the warm, mostly sunny Caribbean in December compared to the wet, cold weather we get in Oregon that time of year.

Archived