What do you do with $$$$ While swimming?

Jessica_2020

Just thought of this question. We will be going on two different excursions, one in Puerto Vallarta the Los Caletas Hideaway(BTW has anybody done this excursion?) and also snorkeling in Cabo. We're not planning on taking much money to PV just because our excursion lasts the whole time we are there and probably won't spend much money, but while we are snorkeling on our Santa Maria Bay Sail & Snorkel we will be bringing quite a bit of money, because of shopping afterwards. What does everybody do with your money or wallet while you are swimming????? Hopefully somebody will have some great tips...like always :)

Yep I have one of those little waterproof wallets too. It is a little plastic box with a rubber seal and a strap to wear around your neck. I got mine at a beach store. (I live near the beach). You may want to try Walmart or somewhere like that but since it would be a summer item they may no longer have them. Also any dive shops would have something similair. When I went to Hawaii last time all the little souvineer shops near the beach had them for a few bucks.

Thanks everybody for your replies! Luckily my b/f picked up a waterproof fanny pack type thing today on his lunch. It's pretty neat, it has 3 ziplocks on it so it seals good and it will fit his wallet and a couple of small things, so thank goodness..I was a little worried about that! :)

The price on the ship is 3.95 each. We used one from Avon for $1.99, but you can find these all over especially if you live in warm weather climates. Here in the midwest everything has been clearanced out and not available. The one from Avon kept everything nice and dry even taking out for several hours snorkeling.

Archived