Priceline questions

SDJen

In reading the other threads on this site about using PriceLine I have a few questions.

If you bid on a hotel stay, I understand you dont find out the exact location until after your bid is accepted. I am wondering if you can request a two bed room or non smoking at the time you bid? I am considering bidding but need to make sure to get a room with two beds.

Any advice? Thanks!

You can bid for non-smoking, but you are only guaranteed a king room.

From the Priceline Biddng page, just before you click the "Buy My Room Now" button. It also requires your initialing before you can go any farther.

Important Information

• All rooms will accommodate up to 2 adults. Requests for bed types (King, Queen, 2 Doubles, etc.) or other special needs (including preferences for smoking or non-smoking rooms) should be requested through your confirmed hotel and cannot be guaranteed.

• Reservation is guaranteed for arrival on the confirmed check-in date only. If you do not check-in on the first day of your reservation and you do not alert the hotel in advance, the remaining portion of your reservation will be canceled and you will not be entitled to a refund.

• If priceline accepts your price, priceline will book your reservation in a property with an equal or higher star level than you requested. The hotel that is selected may or may not be one that you have seen during a hotel search on priceline. Priceline will immediately charge your credit card the total cost of your stay. Rooms purchased through priceline can not be cancelled, changed or transferred and refunds are not allowed. If your offer is not accepted, your credit card will not be charged.

• The reservation holder must present a valid photo ID and credit card at check-in. The credit card is required for any additional hotel specific service fees or incidental charges or fees that may be charged by the hotel to the customer at checkout. These charges may be mandatory (e.g., resort fees) or optional (parking, phone calls or minibar charges) and are not included in your offer price.

• Hotel rooms purchased through priceline are not eligible for frequent traveler points, upgrades, vouchers, or other discounts and incentives.

Initial Here:

I have read, accept and agree to abide by priceline.com's terms and conditions, privacy policy and the travel insurance Description of Coverage.

I have read, accept and agree to abide by priceline.com's terms and conditions and privacy policy.

Archived