Any Clean Comics??

pudy68

I only went to the early shows (9:00 pm) on Navigator, and the comics were fine (really funny but clean). I don't like the "toilet humour" either, and there was none of it at that time. I guess the midnight shows are raunchier, I never went to find out.

Well, that would be a start, but I was hoping for adult material, just not raunchy. I don't want to sit through a routine of Barney jokes and silly clowning around.

Seems to me that someone about a month ago gave a post-cruise account of a comic who was clean and funny, but I can't remember who it was. Maybe they will see this thread and respond.

Anyone heard of Brad Stine? He's hilarious and clean! He shows that a comic can have genious material that makes the back of your head hurt & tears stream down your face, and yet he never mutters a swear or talks about sex in a derrogatory fashion. That's my style. A real side-splitter! :D

Note: if by "toilet humor" you mean bathroom humor, I find it quite amusing. But if you mean sexual humor, this I can do without.

The comedians we saw at the 9:00 show defientely dealt with material appealing to adults, but without the fart jokes or sex jokes. It wasn't kid humor, and it wasn't stuff that has been done to death either, they were pretty fresh, it was great.

Some of the best humour on Navigator came from the cruise director - Ken Rush. I miss him already, he cracked me up every day.

Archived