So Carnival just called........

hatchetjack5

and offered me an upsell.

Cat 12 for 4 people for $1296.00 on the Imagination.

Never had a balcony before, and we have 3 kids going with us (1 will be booked with grandparents) so the VIP check-in will be nice.

Do the math first. Does it work out cheaper than if you had booked this particular room in the first place? If not then you have to decide if you really want it.

If it is cheaper and you think you are getting a deal then go for it.

Carnival sure is doing a lot of these calls lately. Why are these cabins not selling? I thought the ship usually sailed completely full. Seems like they are not now. How many nites is this for? Seems like a lot if it is only a 4 day cruise. But, if your'e happy, go and have a great time!!!!

Carnival sure is doing a lot of these calls lately. Why are these cabins not selling? I thought the ship usually sailed completely full. Seems like they are not now. How many nites is this for? Seems like a lot if it is only a 4 day cruise. But, if your'e happy, go and have a great time!!!!

I was just thinking the same thing. There are still lots of cabins available for my Oct Pride sailing. I too believe that the economy and issues with the airlines have caught up to people wanting to travel.

Archived