Horseback riding

Joao

I've just downloaded the Shore Excursion descriptions for the Star (Mexican Riviera), and there seem to be a few excursions that feature horseback riding. Has anyone taken one of these?

I've just downloaded the Shore Excursion descriptions for the Star (Mexican Riviera), and there seem to be a few excursions that feature horseback riding. Has anyone taken one of these?

I opted for a private excursion on horseback through Randi's Happy Horses. In Mexico, there aren't many opportunities to ride on the beack and you often have to worry about the health of the horses. I found the horses at Randi's to be very healthy and well taken care of.

The shore-excurision descriptions aren't very detailed or revealing, but the Star's "Mexican Riviera" itinerary offers horseback riding at three ports: Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, and Zihuatanejo (every port except Acapulco).

JK: I wish we did!! I would have been one of the first to book it for the day we would have been there. Now I've decided just to play it by ear and see how I (and my body) feels and whether a horseback ride will be a good thing or not...lol

Emi

The Star hasn't been sailing the west coast of Mexico for very long, but I'm hoping that someone who has done the Mexican Riviera cruise with a shore excursion on horseback will add their comments.

Archived