Liberty of the Seas

CRUZCOOL

My favorite thing to do in St. Maarten is to catch a cab to Orient Beach and just hang out--it is really beautiful there! Then I like to get back to port in time to do some shopping--Kay's Jewelers is my favorite place in the Carribbean to buy jewelry! We have also done the mountain bike excursion--that was a lot of fun. Our table mates did the Golden Eagle sail/snorkle excursion and said it was very nice. I always check out the Port of Call boards for new suggestions before each cruise.:)

I got the call last night from the travel agent to come and pick up my documents. A little over 30 days til sailing. Can anyone suggest a good excursion in St. Maarten??? Thanks

If you are going on Liberty on 10/11/08, please join our roll call below and sign up for the meet and mingle!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=551192

I agree about getting a cab to Orient Beach...the most beautiful beach in the caribbean!

I am already signed up for the meet and mingle. I did that yesterday. Where do you find the roll call board without your link?

If you go to the main page, click on forums, then go to "roll calls - members only" and click on "Royal caribbean meet and mingle" and then click on "liberty of the seas" and then look for our sailing sailing date. Hope you can find it!

Archived