Would you call in two days in a row or OBC?

magandanae

Yesterday my cruise dropped from $549 to $499 pp I called in a got a OBC very easily I might add she told me before she even put me on hold that it would be given as an OBC so I didn't have to ask for a supervisor or anything. Now today I look again and it's down to $449 pp. Am I asking too much by calling in two days in a row? Do you think they will give it to me again? I work in customer service myself and I don't want to ask for something I am not owed. Thanks!

Well I didn't know how it would go this time around as the Rep was a little abrupt with no small talk (I always talk to reps seing as I am on the phone myself all day) But she did her job and I got a $50 OBC pp! SWEET! My hubby will be super thrilled! I think he hates the time I spend on CC but I saved a ton of money due to it! Woohoo!!! Now that is going to buy a lot of DOD's! :p

I called twice yesterday. I noticed the rate was reduced and called in the morning. I received the OBC with no problems. At night I that there was an even lower rate for past guest. So I called. I was put on hold for a supervisor but it was no problem once they finally got to me. All together I recieved $600 in OBC. Not a bad day!!

Archived