Art Auctions - Refund policy update

cf_chuck

I'm not much interested in "Art" Auctions but do admit to being incredibly curious about just about everything so I clicked on the link.

Okay: if you look to the right-hand side of the page at the end of the article you will find something called TravelPulse (something - sorry it's hot as Hades here right now and my brain, or what passes for one, is frying). There are a couple of interesting interviews, one with Steine Kruise and one with Rick Meadows, EVP of HAL, in which they talk about HAL and its evolution. Also mention is made of HAL returning to Bermuda and there is an interview with E. Michael Jones of Bermuda Tourism. I didn't care about the art auctions but I found the interviews (all aboard the Eurodam) quite informative, although a little self-serving at times.:D

Valerie:)

Changing one piece of art for another, in my opinion means NOTHING, since Park West Gallery makes the 'Valuation'. They have the buyers money, and can change one piece of junk for another.

A red flag should go up with this policy.

john

The auctions are the most successful consession on cruise ships. If passengers stopped buying, they would be replaced with other stuff that passengers would buy.

The new policy is an improvement over the "all sales are final" and is appropriate to the worlds largest seller of art.

Like Val, I found the sidebars more interesting. :)

Archived