Halifax port times

I'll be arriving on the CB on 19SEP and am in the process of making car rental arrangements for Halifax. I noticed a discrepancy in the port times listed on my iternary through Princess and that listed on the Halifax Port Authority website.

Princess says we'll be in Halifax from 9:00A to 6:00P. The Port Authority shows we'll be in from 8:00A to 5:00P. From other postings I understood the ship time would convert to local time so I do not believe that is the reason for the one hour difference.

Anyone know which source is most accurate? I'm a compulsive planner and just wanted to make reservations accordingly.

Thank you

CB has been in port in Halifax from 8AM-5PM AST on previous sailings this year... But the HPA website does have other discrepancies which would let me doubt their information. My gut says to trust the Princess Itinerary but I would call them and double check the times.

Archived