Food on Sensation

disneyfreak

Hi. Some of my favorites are:

Dining room:

Breakfast: Eggs Benedict, waffles, espresso, cappuccino

Lunch: Mongolian steak salad, pastries, espresso, cappuccino

Dinner: Chateaubriand, Chilean sea bass, prime rib, lobster tails, espresso, cappuccino - Can you tell I love my coffees?:D

Lido deck:

Reubens from the deli

Chevre (goat cheese) pizza from the pizzeria

I loved the chilled mango soup in the DR. Also the rueben is wonderful! You can get it from room service as well. If you have kids, the mac & cheese is really good. They serve it as a side with one of the steaks (for the adults). However you can order a plate of it as well for a side. :D

Hi. Some of my favorites are:

Dining room:

Breakfast: Eggs Benedict, waffles, espresso, cappuccino

Lunch: Mongolian steak salad, pastries, espresso, cappuccino

Dinner: Chateaubriand, Chilean sea bass, prime rib, lobster tails, espresso, cappuccino - Can you tell I love my coffees?:D

Lido deck:

Reubens from the deli

Chevre (goat cheese) pizza from the pizzeria

These are some of my favorites too.

Plus I will add the various salads in the buffet is good. They also have a mushroom appetizer that is excellent. It is served in the escargot dish.

My DD loves the Salmon that is on the menu daily. The Chocolate melting Cake is good. I also had a pear dessert that was out of this world.

HI!

No gala buffet on my 4 nighter in April, just mexican buffet. I was told by one of the waiters they only have it on the 7 night. I was also told no bitter & blanc dessert on the 4 nighter- another popular favorite.

My favorite foods on the Sensation:

Breakfast- homefries from the buffet, eggs benedict from the dining room

Lunch- Rueben & turkey wrap from the deli, grilled veggies & assorted fish from the buffet, and seafood salad on sundried tomato bagette from the dining room.

Dinner- from the buffet- prime rib (better than the dining room in my experience). From the dining room- Starter: strawberry bisque soup Entrees: braised beef ribs & sweet and sour shrimp Dessert: cappaccino icecream pie & chocolate melting cake with (double) side of vanilla icecream (when center was too melty I either asked for one a little more well or spooned some of the excess choco into my cappaccino)

Drinks (overall) orange juice, icetea, capaccino, and Miami Vice (pina colata & strawberry daquiri mixed).

Sorry for the mispellings, long day at work LOL

Enjoy your cruise on the Sensation- I loved mine! :D

Reuben from the deli is definitely not to be missed.

Strangely, I found some of the diet deserts to actually be tastier than the regular deserts.

So don't shy away from them. (the beauty of a cruise is that you can try anything and get something else if you don't like it.)

Bill

Archived