Pride of America - the *BEST* for EVERYTHING

EMBARKING4FUN

:) I'm a repetitive cruiser and just came back from my best cruise - EVER! It was to be a "mother/daughter" get away. Mom is 87 yrs. old and in a wheelchair. We were in room 4583 with GOBS of room for her wheel chair and for all of the moving around I needed to do to assist her. From embarkation until our final wave good-bye, this ship's personnel was our FINEST of Hawaiian souveniers!

"IF" you're lucky enough to have Erika Robert as your room steward, you'll find your room to be pristine clean! I had lost one of my earrings and had put the other one on top of the TV to remind me to look for it later. When I returned to my room, there was the missing earring! We had terrific "towel animals" -AND- if we met her in the hall, she was always smiling and wishing us a fun time. It was almost as though we were guests in her home and she wanted our visit to be fantastic! NEXT ... oh my ... you MUST make it a point to enjoy dinner in the SKYLINE on deck 5 = and, ask for CHRISTOPHER'S table. You'll believe yourself to be in a 5-star restaurant with his marvelous service and attention to detail! He has the professionalism of a maitre d' and the warmth of your best friend cooking up your favorite birthday meal! IF, for any reason, Christopher's section is swamped.... Brandon or "Miss Kitty from Bay City" or Mr.Lee or Mary are all close in the running for a tie with Christopher. AND ... if you've decided you want a spectacular lunch at the aloha buffet on deck 11, see a strapping guy by the name of Anton, or Patrick Switzer, or even Miss Kitty = each of them are there to make your day brighter with any wishes or wants! NOW ... we all know "you gotta" go through a "safety drill" ... try to say hello to Ryhanna ... when she saw me struggling with my Mom's wheel chair (did I mention I had a broken left hand during this trip?) ... she immediately "rescued" me and took over the wheelchair and got us directly to our correct station - - - and then, after getting us safely back inside, we ran into her again in the Skyline. WHAT A STAFF! I did take the time to speak with Mr. John O'Hara, he's part of an amazing Hotel Management team and you'll find he truly is committed to making each and every passenger feel as if they are the most welcomed guests!! And, before the trip is over ... TJ will become "your best pal"!! He gives a talk about the "e-z fly" program that you REALLY SHOULD take the time to attend! He was sooo helpful in answering my questions that he helped to make our going home easier than our coming! Do I sound like a cheerleader for NCL? QUITE FRANKLY, I wish each person that wanted to experience an remarkably dedicated team on a vacation of a lifetime, please consider this "ALL-AMERICAN" voyage ... long after my Mom is no longer with me, I will still hold dear the treasured new friends that made our trip so beautiful!

Thank you for this great review! We are going on this cruise in January with 2 couples that we travel with a lot. We all turn 60 this year or next and are celebrating that plus the end of my chemo for breast cancer. I really appreciated hearing someone else so enthusiastic about a cruise. This is how we always feel when we get back from a cruise. This one will be our 11th. We always find great people, great service and lots of fun. However, I have been reading many negative remarks about this ship and its staff and was beginning to wonder if we would feel the same about this cruise. But after reading your review, I know this one will be just as special as all of the others. Thanks for making me feel much better. Bigred

Archived