Restaurant Somewhere Between Peggy's Cove and Lunenburg?

paylady

In the town of Mahone Bay there is a pub called the Mug and Anchor. I visit there when I get a chance to get home to NS. They have good seafood. While in MAhone BAy, check out the 3 churches, and Amos pewter.

No problem, If it's nice out, sit outside overlooking the water.

If you want to wait until Lunenburg...try the Dockside restaurant. It overlooks the fishery museum, and sometimes the Bluenose will be there too.

I am looking for a good restaurant, preferably seafood, somewhere between Peggy's Cove and Lunenburg.

Does anyone have suggestions?

preferably seafood????? preferably seafood?????, I'm guessing this is for our lobster snack, between our lobster brunch and lobster lunch

preferably seafood????? preferably seafood?????, I'm guessing this is for our lobster snack, between our lobster brunch and lobster lunch

:p Listen mister, those who don't start their own thread don't get to complain. Personally, I'd like to see you eat lobster 3 times during a 6 hour tour. It would be fun to watch. How does Joni put up with you? :rolleyes:

You know, back in the old days prisoners revolted because they were fed lobster daily.

:p Listen mister, those who don't start their own thread don't get to complain. Personally, I'd like to see you eat lobster 3 times during a 6 hour tour. It would be fun to watch. How does Joni put up with you? :rolleyes:

You know, back in the old days prisoners revolted because they were fed lobster daily.

probably because they didnt have lemon and melted butter

Joni loves me because I'm soooooooooooo charming :D Did you see I extended the female captain list?

probably because they didnt have lemon and melted butter

Joni loves me because I'm soooooooooooo charming :D Did you see I extended the female captain list?

I saw. I was waiting for some other lady to blast you and join in. :p

In the town of Mahone Bay there is a pub called the Mug and Anchor. I visit there when I get a chance to get home to NS. They have good seafood. While in MAhone BAy, check out the 3 churches, and Amos pewter.

What kind of food does the Mug & Anchor serve? Do they go into seafood or is it more hamburgers, fries, etc? We were looking for a lobster or lobster roll - would they serve this? I found pictures of it on the net and it sure look neat. What about the Knot Pub - what kind of food does it serve?

I would like to see both places and have a beer in them but I am looking for some place with seafood for lunch.

Thanks

The Rope Loft in Chester is an excellent restaurant.

Very casual - they have a website with a menu and you can sit outside overlooking the water.

That sounds like a great suggestion considering there is something for everyone's taste. Thanks for the suggestion.

Neale, what do you think? http://www.ropeloft.ca/

Archived