Grandeur to Western Caribbean in July '05

TugMD

My family and I (hubby and kids 21 and 15) will be cruising on the Grandeur to the Western Caribbean in July of 2005. Deposit made, sooooo excited. Now hubby is saying why on earth are we doing this in the middle of summer (he's not a fan of hot weather). Since this is our first cruise on RCCL, looking for guidance from all you veterans on how he can keep his cool during our 9 days.

It's not THAT bad. No worse than a good old hot/humid mid-atlantic summer day. Take a straw hat with a wide brim. The ship has A/C. Turn it up in your room before you leave for the day and it will be real nice when you return.

Thanks, 487! I'm truly looking forward to this trip. It will be the first cruise for the "kids". Hubby and I cruised on Carnival back in the late 70's and loved it then. It just makes me mad that it's taken me this long to schedule another one. I haven't even taken this one and already I'm planning an Alaskan cruise for just hubby and me the following year for our 25th anniversary!

Archived