NextCruise ?

hazeleyez3

Do you have to select a cruise within 30 days of purchasing the nextcruise certificate or is that once you book your cruise, your friends only have 30 days to take advantage of the guest certificate?

The guest has the 30 days to go with you ......... your next cruise does not expire so you can take as long as you want to make up your mind. :)

Do you have to select a cruise within 30 days of purchasing the nextcruise certificate or is that once you book your cruise, your friends only have 30 days to take advantage of the guest certificate?

Your NextCruise booking is good forever........there is no specific booking time. However, once you have changed your NC into a specific itinerary, then your friends have 30 days from that date to book the same cruise as you have done.

Please make sure that the LA gives you 2 Certificates for Family/Friends with your NC confirmation letter. Sometimes they forget.

I have been out of touch with this forum for awhile, but I continue to get my Crown and Anchor. I guess I have missed the info about next cruise certificates. What is it? I have cruised with Royal Caribbean 5 times and Celebrity once.

Thanks for your help.

I have been out of touch with this forum for awhile, but I continue to get my Crown and Anchor. I guess I have missed the info about next cruise certificates. What is it? I have cruised with Royal Caribbean 5 times and Celebrity once.

Thanks for your help.

Here's a link to a thread I started about NextCruise http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=651344

If you are on a RCI ship you can book either a NC booking for a future RCI cruise or a Celebrity Passage for a future Celebrity cruise. You can also do this on Celebrity as well. You must be specific when making your purchase for a future cruise on either ship.

Archived