St. John toursit season

lucyd

My brother and I are looking at a cruise in May that includes Halifax, St. John and St. Pierre. I have heard that the weather can be unpredictable in early Spring and wonder if all of the tourist areas are open that early in the season?

My brother and I are looking at a cruise in May that includes Halifax, St. John and St. Pierre. I have heard that the weather can be unpredictable in early Spring and wonder if all of the tourist areas are open that early in the season?

Where you mentioned that you are going to St. Pierre/Miquelon, which is off the coast of Newfoundland, I am wondering if you are looking for information on St. John's, Newfoundland or Saint John, New Brunswick, which is also a cruise port.

:) WE HAVE TRAVELLED EXTENSIVLY IN NEWFOUNDLAND. ST JOHNS IS A BEAUTIFUL PICTURESQUE CITY. FROM WHERE YOU DOCK YOU CAN WALK ALL OVER THE MAIN PART OF THE CITY THERE ARE SEVERAL MUSEUMS, CHURCHS EXHIBITS ALL WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE. BE AWARE THOUGH THAT IT IS A VERY HILLY CITY THE PEOPLE ARE FANTASTIC THERE ARE MANY PUBS TO VISIT AND ARE ESPECIALLY FUN AT NIGHT. THE NEWFIES ARE VERY COLORFUL PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE ON THE COAST THE WEATHER IS GENERALY MILD THERE ARE MANY GOOD RESTAURANTS IN TOWN OUR FAVORITE A PLACE CALLED FISH & SHIPS, GREAT SEAFOD. MAKE SURE YOU TRY THE COD TONGUES ( A LOCAL FAVORITE)

Archived