st marten liquor prices? & coco cay?

sheroka

Hey everyone,

Anyone been to St. Thomas & St. Martin recently and who seemed to have the better prices on liquor? Want to stock up on some good stuff for the holidays. Also anyone know how coco cay did with Ike? Not sure where coco cay is in the bahama chain. Sailing Sunday on Mariner and keep thinking of things. Can't seem to turn my brain off, feel like that kid in the disney commercial who can't sleep cause he's so excited.

Thanks to all.

Hey everyone,

Anyone been to St. Thomas & St. Martin recently and who seemed to have the better prices on liquor? Want to stock up on some good stuff for the holidays. Also anyone know how coco cay did with Ike? Not sure where coco cay is in the bahama chain. Sailing Sunday on Mariner and keep thinking of things. Can't seem to turn my brain off, feel like that kid in the disney commercial who can't sleep cause he's so excited.

Thanks to all.

Hello! We were in St. Thomas and St. Martin this past July. When in St. Martin, we always stop by the Guavaberry store and buy lots of the berry flavor Guavaberry rum. They don't sell it in the states! Definitely try a Guavaberry Colada when you're at the store. We did purchase some rum in St. Thomas and the prices are definitely better than in the states, but I don't think it was any cheaper.

We love the Mariner and hate to see her go to LA. Don't forget to go to the ice show - it's the best! Have a Yellowbird for me :D !

Hello! We were in St. Thomas and St. Martin this past July. When in St. Martin, we always stop by the Guavaberry store and buy lots of the berry flavor Guavaberry rum. They don't sell it in the states! Definitely try a Guavaberry Colada when you're at the store. We did purchase some rum in St. Thomas and the prices are definitely better than in the states, but I don't think it was any cheaper.

We love the Mariner and hate to see her go to LA. Don't forget to go to the ice show - it's the best! Have a Yellowbird for me :D !

Huh ! ! :rolleyes:

I'll bet the liquor store in Phillipsburg(St. M) about a block +1/2 or 2 blocks down the main street to the right or east(and on the south side)So beats anything the Kmart in St. T has to offer.

Been all over and this is the best.

Also, all the $1 beers up and down the main street are great too.;)

Archived