Huatulco: Do any stores sell Mayordomo?

GTJ

Mayordomo chocolate and mole paste is made and sold in the City of Oaxaca, and until not long ago it was exported to, and available in, the United States. Sadly, it is no longer available in the U.S., and most cruise schedules do not leave enough time in port in Huatulco to make the trip to the City and back. Does anyone know if any stores in Huatulco (La Crucecita, Santa Cruz, or Tangolunda) sell Mayordomo products?

Mayordomo chocolate and mole paste is made and sold in the City of Oaxaca, and until not long ago it was exported to, and available in, the United States. Sadly, it is no longer available in the U.S., and most cruise schedules do not leave enough time in port in Huatulco to make the trip to the City and back. Does anyone know if any stores in Huatulco (La Crucecita, Santa Cruz, or Tangolunda) sell Mayordomo products?

You may want to try the grocery stores in MR or WalMart.

You may also want to do a google search putting in "Mayordomo products",

a ton of info comes up but I did not have time to get into it, but it looks interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I saw a shop on the 2nd floor of the Mexico City airport...if you happen to be in the neighborhood...

Mayordomo is located in Oaxaca, and while I understand that there may be an outlet at the airport in Mexico City, the cruise that we're on stops only in the coastal cities of Huatulco, Acapulco, and Cabo San Lucas. In arranging a tour at Huatulco I've asked if some of these products could be brought over the mountains from Oaxaca to Huatulco and we'll reimburse the cost at the time of our tour.

Archived