NCL crib or pack and play

Splash85

Have any of you used either on NCL? We were offered a choice and I am wondering if you used the crib does it have a plastic mattress (so I could spray it down with disinfectant)? Or if you used the pack and play do you remember which brand it was?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

When I asked the cruise line (ncl) the dimensions of the crib I thought that it sounded very small. Depending on how old your child is you may want to go with the pack and play (like a play pen) and bring spray or wipes to clean it off.

My 18 month old son has been sleeping in a play pen when ever we travel without any troubles and it also gives him the little bit extra room to move with out banging against the sides of the small cribs that hotels offer.

I have requested one for his first cruise this december and if it is too small I guess he will be in bed with us...lol.

• 4 weeks later...

We usually bring our pack and play but this will be the first trip using the ships crib. I'm a little nervous about that myself. I like to know the surfaces she comes in contact with are clean. I will bring disinfectant and a plain sheet so that I can cover the surface with something of ours. Pre/post cruise in the hotel I guess she will be in the bed with us.

We were offered both for our cruise on the Pearl last year but once we got there only the pack n play was available. It was a Graco and was in reasonably good condition. You can bring a sheet from home or they will but a regular sized sheet in it for you.

Archived