Honeymoon on Celebrity and butler question

sixteenism

Hello,

I had book a cruise,sailing at galaxy on Nov 2008, I want to know that celebrity any special for honeymoon? I saw that i can order a honeymoon celebration package before, the package include :

1)breakfast in bed,

2)a bottle of Champagne,

3) two "Special Memories" engraved flutes,

4)a flower-filled flex vase,

5)two plush 100% Egyptian cotton bathrobes,

6)Cova Italian chocolates (4 pcs.),

7)and a personalized certificate

But, i had booked the sky suite and bring champagne by myself, i think point 1,2,4,5 is duplicate, anyone know what is engraved flutes and personalized certificate?

Does i need to order the celebration package before??

Other question, anyone know there are one suite one butler or one butler service few cabin?

Thanks

FYI there is a whole forum on honeymoons and wedding under special interest cruising. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31

You do have to order the honeymoon package in advance- flutes are champagne glasses that you can keep. The certificate is a paper document.

But since you are in a suite, you are right- you already get a lot of that for free so it's probably not worth it. Maybe do a spa package or treat yourselves to dinner at the speciality restaurant. Usually for honeymoons, they will bring you a cake at dinner.

Your butler will have several suites that he/she services but they will do their best to get you any/everything you request. I have never had a problem with them not getting to me or being too busy.

I also agree that ordering the honeymoon package is a bit repetitive when you have a suite. I think Slippinx12 had a wonderful idea to use the money you would spend on that for something else special like a couples spa treatment.

Enjoy!!

16-

DH and I were married aboard Sumit in '92.. and had a CS. The butler arranged all of this package for us, without our even having asked- it was waiting for us when we got back after our ceremony. Not sure if they still do that, but we never asked/paid for it- we just tipped him handsomely for the lovely surprise.

Archived