Newbie question

Chloebags

Wondering if anyone can help. I hear of a lot of people waiting for stuff to come through the post from Carnival for their cruise. I already know our flights cabin number booking Ref and all that sort of thing, we booked through a TA. We are travelling on the 12 October on a B2B cruise

Should I be looking for any further information, or is this where I need to go on to the Carnival website and do the FunPass thingy (must admit not sure what this does or is).:( :confused:

Can anyone please clarify these murky waters, for the flaying newbie?:)

Wondering if anyone can help. I hear of a lot of people waiting for stuff to come through the post from Carnival for their cruise. I already know our flights cabin number booking Ref and all that sort of thing, we booked through a TA. We are travelling on the 12 October on a B2B cruise

Should I be looking for any further information, or is this where I need to go on to the Carnival website and do the FunPass thingy (must admit not sure what this does or is).:( :confused:

Your TA should send you your documents, docs... as we call 'em here... somewhere around a month prior to sailing. Some folks have been getting them a bit later, about three weeks out.

Everything you need is contained in that package.

I would say the other thing you should do is researchs the ports where you are headed. I know it is a while off, but at least you have an idea of what you want to do while you are there.

Hurry up and go fill out the FUN PASS, its very easy and it will Pre-Register you in, so when you arrive all thats needed is your passport and your credit card. They will swipe you passport and you will show up on the computer. This will make check-in alot faster. Also if you happen to forget your Docs/Tickets since you already filled out the FUN PASS, you are set to go.

Good Luck

Fred

Archived