Rafting Trip in Quebec

missjanet

Has anyone done this excursion, offered through RCCL, or do you know anyone who has done it? My husband and I are mid-50's, but he really enjoys active excursions (more than I do) so we're thinking of doing this. The description says it is NOT whitewater so I thought it might be fine for me who has kayaked & canoed before.

Any information or advice would be appreciated!

Thank you.

Janet

I am from Quebec city. Can you give me some details and I'll try to find out. There is many companies doing that around and in many different rivers as my husband is kayakist I will ask him

I am not sure about the name of the river where we would raft. I do know that we will be taken by bus to the Jacques Cartier Park. When we are on the rafts, we will go through the Jacques Cartier River Valley. That is all I can tell you - this information is from the Royal Caribbean web site.

I would appreciate any information you might have.

Merci beaucoup!

Janet

Thank you so much for those links! I am going to look at all of them so that I am prepared for this excursion. I know my husband will love it, and I think I will, too. I am glad it is not white water, as I think that would scare me since I do not know how to swim. But I am sure they will have us wear life jackets.

I appreciate your taking the time to find me some information on this trip. I am sure we will have a lovely time in Canada - I am really looking forward to visiting your beautiful country.

Again, thank you.

Janet

Archived