Question on All inclusive @ Mr. Sanchos

lub2cruise

What exactly does the all inclusive cover and how much per person is it? I couldn't find any info on their website. We will be there on the Glory in November and are looking at Mr Sancho's as our option but would like more info.

Thanks,

J

What exactly does the all inclusive cover and how much per person is it? I couldn't find any info on their website. We will be there on the Glory in November and are looking at Mr Sancho's as our option but would like more info.

Thanks,

J

In one of the threads down below it mentioned that it cost $45 per person and gave an email to contact who offers it. I would get details from them about what is included.

• 2 weeks later...

Carly CHLOE

I Think We Are Going To Go To Ms - We Want To Atv, I Want To Snorkel (maybe) I Want To Ride The Horse Fiance Dont He Just Want To Chill And Drink. Our Friends Want To Take That Long Azz Carnival Tour Of The Ruins 7 Hours To Look At It Then What??? We Are Not Doing That They Can Meet Us At Mr Sanchos.

Carrie's Ai Is $40 Per Person I Am All Over That

Did You Have A Massage At Ms?

Also What Did You Do That Day Did You Post Pictures Already?

What Other Activities Are There And Was The Beach Club Dead Or Live Is There Music Playing? I Love Caribbean Music.

Was It Crowded Or Deserted?

Did You See Folks On The Atv?

Carly CHLOE

I Think We Are Going To Go To Ms - We Want To Atv, I Want To Snorkel (maybe) I Want To Ride The Horse Fiance Dont He Just Want To Chill And Drink. Our Friends Want To Take That Long Azz Carnival Tour Of The Ruins 7 Hours To Look At It Then What??? We Are Not Doing That They Can Meet Us At Mr Sanchos.

Carrie's Ai Is $40 Per Person I Am All Over That

Did You Have A Massage At Ms?

Also What Did You Do That Day Did You Post Pictures Already?

What Other Activities Are There And Was The Beach Club Dead Or Live Is There Music Playing? I Love Caribbean Music.

Was It Crowded Or Deserted?

Did You See Folks On The Atv?

Ruins might be nice but I could waste my whole in Coz doing that when there's a beautiful ocean there. $40 is not bad. Yes- me and my 2 daughters had massages. They were wonderful!!! Average I would say is $1 a minute but since we were the first ones she said she'd do us longer for the same price. My husband and 1 daughter went parasailing- picks you up right at the beach. They loved it!! They had music playing. You felt like you were in Mexico being pampered on the beach. The had activities going on where you could win t-shirts and hats. I liked sitting by the water- it is so beautiful. Hopefully it will be sunny for you so you can see how blue it gets. Food was good- drinks were wonderful. I wish the cruise would just go there and spend 2 days!!!! Why don't they do that?

Went to Mr. Sanchos a couple of weeks ago but we didn't have an all-inclusive package or anything. We got a cab at the International Pier ($30 one way) and it was about a 10-15 minute ride. Really enjoyed our lunch (about $8-10pp), beach was nice. Lots of shops to visit if you're interested. No charge for beach chairs. Would recommend.

I had emailed Mr. Sanchos and they quickly responded back. There is no cover charge to get in. They have an all inclusive for all food and drinks $50 pp. You pay when you get there OR you can just pay as you go. I've asked someone on the boards which is better and they thought it would be cheaper to pay as you go as the drinks were really cheap there. They also have atv's, wave riders, massages, etc. that you can pay extra for.

I used the link on Mr. Sanchos website. Got a quick response. After the first response, I replied back asking about the cost of chairs, etc. You will see that response as well. The responses came in both English and Spanish. I've deleted the Spanish to shorten this reply.

Hello,

You don`t have to pay extra for the lounge chair!!

Regards

Oliver

Subject: Re: FW: Mr Sanchos Beach Cozumel Mexico Information & prices

To: olivermunoz@hotmail.com

If we select the $50 PP for all drinks and food, do we still pay extra for the lounge chairs? It appears on your website that we would need to pay $10 pp extra for a chair but one tour group has it included in the all inclusive price of food/drinks.

--- On Sat, 8/23/08, oliver munoz <olivermunoz@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject: FW: Mr Sanchos Beach Cozumel Mexico Information & prices

To:

Date: Saturday, August 23, 2008, 12:29 PM

Dear friend,

We offer free entrance,no cover!! so you can enjoy the most beautiful beach, we open from 9 am to 5:30 pm everyday. We attach information regarding horse back riding,atv´s and activities on the beach club. Note: Cost for Waive runner 1/2 hour is $ 60 usd and $ 120 usd for 1 hour. Atv`s is $40 usd and horse back ridding on the beach is $30 usd. For cooking lessons or tequila seminar you can also find the information at wwwcozumeltours.com Tequila Seminar is done every hour cost on site per person is $ 70 usd Is not necesary to make reservation´s just ask any of the staff members when you arrive to the club and they´ll help you.

We accept Visa,Mc,Traveller checks,us currency or pesos. The day pass is $ 50 usd per person drinks and lunch all day OR pay as you go, your choise!!!! ( please ask for Oliver when you arrive at bech club if you have questions )

The taxi fare to Mr. Sanchos is $ 15 usd between one to 4 person and is about 15 km which mean 15 minutes away. We have Restaurant and Bar,beach beds,chairs,umbrellas,palapas,pool,showers,bathrooms,lockers and changing rooms. If you need more information,do not hesitate to contact us as we´ll be please to help you. Thank you for your interst in Mr. Sanchos´s.

Saludos, Oliver Muñoz Ramirez

Sales Manager

Mr. Sancho's Beach Club

Tel/Fax: 987-87 19174 987-87-2-19-64

sales@gotocozumel.com

Went to Mr. Sanchos a couple of weeks ago but we didn't have an all-inclusive package or anything. We got a cab at the International Pier ($30 one way) and it was about a 10-15 minute ride. Really enjoyed our lunch (about $8-10pp), beach was nice. Lots of shops to visit if you're interested. No charge for beach chairs. Would recommend.

That is a ridiculous price. We paid $15 from the downtown pier.

PE

Last time when I went to Mr Sanchos I didnt do the All-Inclusive option.

But this year I am going to do it !!

I received the emails from Carrie

and it sounds marvelous to not have to worry about paying once you are there .

Carrie said that it includes all food on the menu except Lobster ...

you are not limited in quantity she says

and it includes all the drinks while there as well

Adult is $40

Child under 12 is $30

Now I know my daughter can eat way more than I can

and it will be nice to not have to worry about it ...she can oreder anything her little heart desires...;)

I will report back in two weeks

OK?

That's strange that she can give you the AI rate $10 cheaper than they will give it to you if you go directly through Mr. Sanchos. And they have to be paying her some commission on top of that. I assume Carrie will email you some type of ticket so you can take with you?

Please let us know how all of this works and what you thought of Mr. Sanchos when you return. I don't want to pay $20 more than I need to for the two of us!!

That's strange that she can give you the AI rate $10 cheaper than they will give it to you if you go directly through Mr. Sanchos. And they have to be paying her some commission on top of that. I assume Carrie will email you some type of ticket so you can take with you?

Please let us know how all of this works and what you thought of Mr. Sanchos when you return. I don't want to pay $20 more than I need to for the two of us!!

She has you make a payment with Paypal

and then sends a confirmation email after you pay it

I am wondering if anyone has ever used this tour operator before

It is strange to do it that way ...isnt it?

I have never done this before ,

at least not through paypal

anyone know more about this ?

She has you make a payment with Paypal

and then sends a confirmation email after you pay it

I am wondering if anyone has ever used this tour operator before

It is strange to do it that way ...isnt it?

I have never done this before ,

at least not through paypal

anyone know more about this ?

I've seen her name and company mentioned before on some of the posts. Maybe on the Cozumel Port discussions?? I don't remember anything negative. I'll have to look around and see what was said previously. I definitely wouldn't want to book way in advance. I wonder what her policy is if the ship doesn't dock/port gets changed. I think I would rather pay her via PayPal than giving her your credit card number. PayPal normally backs up things paid through them - have a dispute procedure. I just got a refund through PayPal for something I purchased and never received.

Archived