Carnival Biobay Tour

marcia014

Has anyone done the Carnival Biobay tour recently? What tour operator do they use at this time? Any feedback? I am very interested, but being on the "fluffy" side, I am afraid that my travel partner and I will be over the maximum weight limit. Is it possible to kayak yourself on this trip or will they "mix and match" people to meet the weight requirements? Thanks for any feedback!

Marcia

Has anyone done the Carnival Biobay tour recently? What tour operator do they use at this time? Any feedback? I am very interested, but being on the "fluffy" side, I am afraid that my travel partner and I will be over the maximum weight limit. Is it possible to kayak yourself on this trip or will they "mix and match" people to meet the weight requirements? Thanks for any feedback!

Marcia

I did the Bio Tour the last week in August, although I did it through NCL, not Carnival. I'm not sure how the two cruise lines will differ but I'll give you the info from the NCL version. The tour operator that they used for us was Yokahu Kayak Trips. The tour guides were very nice and friendly and there was a guy who was on a kayak who was taking pictures that we could take from facebook for free. Anyways, the weight limit was 400 pounds per 2 person kayak. They told us they'd rather us not kayak alone, but if they have to they will mix and match people to meet the requirements. The overall experience was fantastic! You can read my small review of the excursion in my review in my signature. If you have any questions, let me know! :)

2lotir.jpg

34zlut5.jpg

Archived