Unlimited soda

New KAJO

Hi guys,

Is there an unlimited soda package available on the Azamara Quest and what is the price of it ?

Thanks,

Kajo

Hi Kajo !

Azamara definitely offers a soda package, but I do not recall the exact price, but its probably in the $ 6-7 per day range. Enjoy your Cruise !

I usually turn to tea instead of buying the soda package, the soda's you get are served with ice and just not full octane if you know what I mean.

If it was canned soda I would go for it.

I just occasionally buy a soda through out the cruise, I do love my Mt. Dew but they don't serve it, so sweeten tea helps my caffeine addiction since I don't drink coffee.

We just got off the Quest on the 13th, and I paid $82.50 for the unlimited soda card for the 14-day cruise. It definitely includes soda water along with soft drinks. I am not 100% sure about tonic, but if it comes in a can, I would think it would be included, too. They did have something I've never seen before which was Sprite Zero. It's calorie free and caffeine free, so it made for a great drink at night.

Archived