Water Charge/Soda Card

CRUZCOOL

Where do you go when to get the soda cards? I know I want one, but as big as ships are, I'd hate to spend half the first day running around trying to find where to buy it! TIA!

Jane

They usually have them for sale right in front of the Windjammer.

Where do you go when to get the soda cards? I know I want one, but as big as ships are, I'd hate to spend half the first day running around trying to find where to buy it! TIA!

Jane

Our first day on the Mariner people were selling them everywhere, pool, Windjammer, etc. They will find you, you don't have to look for them!

I willl get flamed for this but anyway, a few cups of soda is nothing compared to the lost revenue from booze smuggling. You will get a new soda cup when they put your coke sticker on your card. Give the new cup to DH and you keep the card with the sticker. I'm annoyed at people who would smuggle liquor onboard get holier then thou when it comes to sharing a 5 cent coke.

So you are saying because some people break one rule it is perfectly acceptable to break another rule? Uneblieveable. :rolleyes: :mad:

So you are saying because some people break one rule it is perfectly acceptable to break another rule? Uneblieveable. :rolleyes: :mad:

I agree...but actually to compare this to booze smuggling is off base. Booze smuggling while denying the Cruiseline added revenue is not stealing from the bottom line. The booze smugglers at least buy their own booze and bring it on. To compare the two would be like the booze smugglers going behind the bar and helping themselves.

I don't condone booze smuggling but I don't feel it is stealing it is just tacky!

Detailed in This thread

Basically, you go to www.mycokerewards.com Join the promo there, then enter the codes found on Coke products for points. Save up 400 points and get the Unlimited Soda package card good for cruises 7 nights or less.

This is a great program...we signed up about a month ago and already have over 120 points.:D We are shooting for the wine package next year. A good thing from stuff you just throw away!!! I just wish we would have found it sooner.

Archived