Snorkeling Aruba?

Geoshar

Our first time to Aruba, and I had thought earlier Eagle Beach might be a good choice, and it seems although a great beach..may not the best for snorkeling.

Is there a beach you would recommend, or is this an island to "tour" instead?

Our first time to Aruba, and I had thought earlier Eagle Beach might be a good choice, and it seems although a great beach..may not the best for snorkeling.

I'm sure there's a lot of opinions but I've given up snorkeling in Aruba. Just didn't see that much there compared to the rest of the Caribbean. Shopping's good and the desert landscape is interesting.

Randall

I found the snorkeling to be quite good. Check out www.shorediving.com and work your way to Aruba. Check out the areas called Boca Catalina and Catalina Cove, as well as other reviews. Not sure about getting there and back off of a crusie ship

I'm sure there's a lot of opinions but I've given up snorkeling in Aruba. Just didn't see that much there compared to the rest of the Caribbean. Shopping's good and the desert landscape is interesting.

Randall

We just booked our second "shore" excursion in Aruba. We did the same one last time and it was GREAT. Saw more fish than in Hawaii. They take you by boat to a sunken ship and another spot. I think it is $49 and the boat was right near the dock. Lots of fun and rum punch on the way back. WELL worth it!:D Enjoy your cruise!

Julie

Archived