Balcony Question A.O.S.

shield022

Just booked my first RCL cruise on AOS. I have connecting cabins 9676 & 9681(inside). Cabin 9676 is a D1 balcony cabin, when I did a google search for ship photos I noticed the balcony opening is smaller then any other balcony :eek: . If anyone has had this cabin on a voyager class ship I would greatly appreciate your input?

Just booked my first RCL cruise on AOS. I have connecting cabins 9676 & 9681(inside). Cabin 9676 is a D1 balcony cabin, when I did a google search for ship photos I noticed the balcony opening is smaller then any other balcony :eek: . If anyone has had this cabin on a voyager class ship I would greatly appreciate your input?

I stayed in this exact set up except the other side of the ship on the AOS (9381/9376). The balcony was a regular size and we had the usual sliding glass door to get outside. The only thing that might bother people was sometimes the window washing equipment was kept to the right of the balcony but it never obstructed anything for me. I believe I have pictures of this set up but not sure if any are of the balcony. I will check and let you know.

Thank you for the information, its puts my mind at ease. I was contemplating switching to a Junior Suite but I really do not want to give up that second bathroom with 4 people. You also answered my next question about the equipment next to the balcony. If you have any pics, I would love to see them? Thank You!

Archived