Crown Princess 5 Oct

Marley673

I am looking forward to the CP...I guess she will be transiting the Atlantic and this will be the first caribbean cruise for her..

I have read the boards re wine..two years ago we sailed on the Caribbean Princess out of FT Lauderdale and were able to check a box of wine with our luggage...

Last year...(I couldn't go) same ship...my sisters checked a box of wine and never saw it again...

This year I think we will pack it in our suitcases...

We're on the Crown Princess on 10/26. I hope that someone from your 10/5 cruise posts some information like what nights the formal nights are, and what the "themes" are in the dining room (Italian, Caribbean, etc), and any other helpful pointers that you think we might find useful.

Thanks in advance,

Gary and Mike from Fort Lauderdale and 3098 other Crown Princess passengers.

I got it Michael!

Here you go. ;)

Princess has 2 letter designations for all their ships - it's used on their website and for internal communications.

Official Designations

CB - Caribbean Princess

CO - Coral Princess

KP - Crown Princess

DP - Dawn Princess

DI - Diamond Princess

EP- Emerald Princess

NP - Golden Princess

AP - Grand Princess

IP - Island Princess

PA - Pacific Princess

RP - Royal Princess

RU - Ruby Princess

SA - Sapphire Princess

CP - Sea Princess

TP - Star Princess

SP - Sun Princess

TA - Tahitian Princess

There will be 6 of us in minis on the Crown Princess 10/12 and none of us have sailed Princess before. Only been on RCL up to now, so we're looking forward to new line, new itinerary and more info. BTW, anybody know what happened to all the Roll Call posts?? I miss them!

Donna

Donna when you click on the boards go to Roll Call click on the cruise line then on your ship and look for your sailing date. Hope you can find it.

Marlay we are also on the Crown on Oct. 5th come join our roll call we have a great group of people you will love it....MO

We're on the Crown Princess on 10/26. I hope that someone from your 10/5 cruise posts some information like what nights the formal nights are, and what the "themes" are in the dining room (Italian, Caribbean, etc), and any other helpful pointers that you think we might find useful.

Thanks in advance,

Gary and Mike from Fort Lauderdale and 3098 other Crown Princess passengers.

Gary and Mike,

The DH and I are sailing on the same cruise as the both of you. Have you joined the roll call for our sailing yet? If not then you can click the link below to join us...we have a great group of folks going on this cruise:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=637254

As for what days Formal Nights will be...they will be on Oct. 28 and 30th. A member of our roll call got this info from Princess because many of us were concerned that the 2nd formal night would be on Halloween...which it will not.

Hope to see you on the ship and in our Roll Call. :D

There will be 6 of us in minis on the Crown Princess 10/12 and none of us have sailed Princess before. Only been on RCL up to now, so we're looking forward to new line, new itinerary and more info. BTW, anybody know what happened to all the Roll Call posts?? I miss them!

Donna

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=679671

Donaburd....above is the link for the 10/12 rollcall....comeback...

Thanks Maureen. I took your advice but either it's not working or I'm doing something wrong, but don't know what. I click on Roll Call 10/12 and a message from moderator comes up saying "Tools no longer available but forums are still here" with no link to where they are. I'm so confused with this site. Guess I'll have to live without the Roll Call forum. Anyone else have a problem with this? I feel so stupid! LOL Have a great cruise!

Donna

Archived