Oct 1 NCL Jade Blog

conandrob240

Hi, We were on a two week Mediterranean cruise in August and loved the Jade! It's a beautiful ship. Although, we didn't stay in a AB cabin, we got to see one and it's gorgeous. You and your parents will really enjoy it. I'll be looking forward to reading your blog as we are hoping to go on the cruise you are taking, hopefully next year.Have a wonderful cruise.

Look forward to your blog as I would love to do that itinerary.

I had read a few other cruise blogs and decided to blog our recent trip on the Jade. So glad I did as it was a great way for friends and family to see what we were doing and now that we are home it is a great reminder of our wonderful vacation.

You will love the Jade - it is a great ship!

Have a fabulous trip! I was reading your posts on the Jade Roll Call board for your cruise, and noted that you said something about renting a car in Izmir to go to Ephesus. Not sure exactly what you meant, so please give a report when you get back as to how that worked out for you and if you recommend it. Seems like it would be considerably less expensive than the tours offered. Would love to hear about it. Bon Voyage!

Lambs2- it turns out if was pretty expensive to rent a car in Izmir- around 90E. We already had a private tour price with car, driver, guide which was $220US for 3 people. So, we figured with car rental gas, Ephesus admission, we were better off with the guide. I'll post a review of them when I return. The copmany is About Ephesus Tours.

Archived