Zip-Line: Sneakers or Sandals?

akachop

Quick question: Which is the better footwear for the zip-line if we were headed to the beach after doing zip-line? Obviously, sandals are the preferred footwear for going to the beach, but would we be better off wearing enclosed footwear for the zip-line, or does it not matter? Also, does your footwear get all mucked up going through the jungle to do the zip-line? All input appreciated, thanks.

I always wear my sneakers while zipping as I think it makes landing on the platforms a bit easier and no you will not get your shoes mucked up...you will be on a path unless it pours rain of course....then do you really want to go anyway?

I agree you should use sneakers or strap sandals crocs etc. It all depends which zip-line course you're doing because some metal platforms and some have wood ones. My family tried the new South Shore canopy zip-line and said the platforms were all wooden and great for easy landing.

Archived