Questions about NCL Crown

Carlakuch

Hi All,

Was wondering if you can give me some advise about the Crown, I have sailed on the Dawn twice, and the Majesty once. I do know it is a small ship, but how is it for kids? (I have twins age 13.) Are there activities for them? Also, is there cabins available for 4 people? Anything else about the ship, I should know? I would appreciate any and all opinions. Thanks.

Do 13 year olds like anything :)

Seriously the Crown generally attracts an older crowd and except for the summer and holiday periods they may have trouble meeting people their own age. Activities will be geared towards the number of teens onboard tha want to participate so it's hit or miss how much there will actually be for them to do. Also the outdoor facilities on the Crown are limited, just one pool and 2 hottubs, if that's a focus for them.

That said when the Crown was transfered back to NCL and converted for freestyle a teen club and kids areas were created in the former movie theater so there is, at the very least, a facility for them on the aft lido deck. You know your kids and if they can admuse themselves or don't mind doing adult things they should be fine.

Archived