Need Help!

busric

No, it's not mental (yet). I have lost my embossed copy of my birth certificate. Actually it is on it's way to Nebraska with my daughter since my briefcase was in her van. I do have a copy but it is not embossed. Anyone have any suggestions? I called RCI and they wouldn't give me answer one way or another. Told me to go ahead and go to the pier and see if they let me on. I don't really care for that idea.

Any suggestions will be wonderful since I leave on Sunday and have no way to secure another certificate until Tuesday at the soonest.

Rick

Does your daughter have a cell phone and you can call her? Can she stop at a Fed Ex place or maybe a US Post Office to have it over-nighted to you? You don't say where you live. I hope you can get this fixed so you won't stress out. Good luck.

Michelle

Hard one here. Pre 9-11 they were very lax in checking this, just made sure it was raised. Now they really check the imprint on the stamp to vadilate it. If you live in the town you were born in ( fat chance huh ! ) and your county office is open on Sat, ( again fat chance huh ! ) take the dup and see if they will put the seal on it. They are very strict about the raised seal since 9-11. Home Land Security thing.

Guess I'll just check in my trip insurance (I have a great doctor) and go on down and do something else like a week of offshore fishing. No way am I going to lose that much money just because were going to Mexico on a ship. I will cruise after pheasant season is over. Couldn't reach my daughter so that is out. Thanks for your suggestions and concern. I am great at improvising so will use that skill.:D

My dearest Wife, bless her heart, did some digging around in an old box and found..............MY ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!! YEEEEHAAWWW!!

Will be on an adrenalin high for the next 48 hours.

Archived