8C Cat. to 9A Cat. $80/person worth taking?

lynncafe

Hi all,

We have booked the 8A Cat. get free upgrade to 8C Cat. I called my TA ask about any chane to get room change, my Ta has offered us 9A Cat. on deck 8 for $80 per person, is it worth it? anyone who used to be on this category any advice is much appreciated.

By the way, I wonder can I called the sale department asked them to do 3 way call for an upgrade? thanks!!:)

Hi all,

We have booked the 8A Cat. get free upgrade to 8C Cat. I called my TA ask about any chane to get room change, my Ta has offered us 9A Cat. on deck 8 for $80 per person, is it worth it? anyone who used to be on this category any advice is much appreciated.

By the way, I wonder can I called the sale department asked them to do 3 way call for an upgrade? thanks!!:)

Get your deck plans from the Carnival site up and call whomever you spoke w/ and see which ones they are offering. If you like the back of the ship, that's where they are, GENERALLY, and the 9A class also has those coveted "Aft Wraps" balconies.

For $80 I would switch in a heartbeat. I asked my TA and Carnival said I could upgrade... for $360! So don't let this good deal get away if you like the back of the ship!

Math is pretty simple. 185 sf cabin vs 250 sf cabin, balcony larger too.

9A-Large Private balcony Stateroom, Large private balcony, twin beds convert to king, sofa, TV, shower.

Average size: 250 square feet

On Decks: Verandah, Empress, Upper, Panorama

8C-Private balcony Stateroom, Twin beds convert to king, sofa, TV, shower.

(Cat. 8c, 8E, 8G & 8I have +50%-extended balcony). Category 7A is partially obstructed.

Average size: 185 square feet + 40 to 60 square foot balcony

On Decks: Verandah, Panorama, Empress, Main, Upper

Archived