Margaritaville Grand Cayman

KAP622

i have seen different info on Margaritaville, is it free to get in? do they charge to use the water slide,pool? :confused: which is better grand cayman, or ocho rious:confused:

They were both free to get in but I did not use the waterslide. For me I like the OC location better since it is located beachfront.:)

I've been to the one in Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios (among other places of course). It did not cost anything to get in, but the food and drinks were a little pricey...though anywhere in Georgetown the food and drinks are pricey, so not really out of line. The pool in Georgetown Margaritaville is small. Very small and we did not use it. It's kind of in a "garden" type area between the gift shop and the restaurant. The restaurant and bar area are big and fun.

Ocho Margaritaville is right off the cruise ship docks as well and right on the water. There are slides into the water (if I remember correctly... tequila you know) and people were swimming in the roped off area off the bar. Don't think there is a pool there, but maybe I missed it. I liked OR a little better because it is "open-air" more so than Georgetown which is in a building on mainstreet.

They are both fun, but if you looking to spend a big amount of time in a bar, this may not be the place unless you have unlimited funds. You may want to find more of a local beach hang-out (like the Sunrise Dive resort in Georgetown.... Awesome) where you'll spend half on food and drinks compared to Margaritaville.

We usually end up at Margaritavilles at the end of our day, when the crowds are rowdy and we are REALLY thirsty! It's easy to lose track of time, so have at least one time "watcher"!!!

• 3 weeks later...
I've been to the one in Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios (among other places of course). It did not cost anything to get in, but the food and drinks were a little pricey...though anywhere in Georgetown the food and drinks are pricey, so not really out of line. The pool in Georgetown Margaritaville is small. Very small and we did not use it. It's kind of in a "garden" type area between the gift shop and the restaurant. The restaurant and bar area are big and fun.

Ocho Margaritaville is right off the cruise ship docks as well and right on the water. There are slides into the water (if I remember correctly... tequila you know) and people were swimming in the roped off area off the bar. Don't think there is a pool there, but maybe I missed it. I liked OR a little better because it is "open-air" more so than Georgetown which is in a building on mainstreet.

They are both fun, but if you looking to spend a big amount of time in a bar, this may not be the place unless you have unlimited funds. You may want to find more of a local beach hang-out (like the Sunrise Dive resort in Georgetown.... Awesome) where you'll spend half on food and drinks compared to Margaritaville.

We usually end up at Margaritavilles at the end of our day, when the crowds are rowdy and we are REALLY thirsty! It's easy to lose track of time, so have at least one time "watcher"!!!

do you have anymore info on sunrise drive how far it is ect:confused:

Archived