Fish and Chips station on the Glory?

Disneycruisers

it's above the red sail restaurant. take aft elevators or staircase across from aft buffet line; fish & chips is at top. serves standard fried fish fillets w/fries. also different cold appetizers daily and marinated veggies sticks. tuna filet on watermelon chunks was a good one. calimari and other choices which of course i'm drawing a blank on now! i liked the reg fish&chips, my friend was expecting fried fish of the homestyle variety & was disappointed. i thought it fine for lunch.

THey had some sort of seafood gumbo or soup that was awesome. The fries were so-so, kinda greasy and usually cold but the fish was good. Kind of out of the way, I don't think a lot of people even knew it was there, there was never a line and ALWAYS tables available. We even took our regular lido bufet meals on the tray up the stairs and ate up there because it was quieter and less crowded.

Archived