Please help me find a plane/boat charter service

kamper427

I know this is an unusual request, and I also know the unpredictability of ship itineraries (so please don't lecture me), but here is my dilemma. We were invited to a wedding in Grand Cayman on Oct. 9, and the most economical way to get our family there was by cruise ship. Now our itinerary has changed and we will be there the day before the wedding, so we are looking at staying over night in Grand Cayman, attending the wedding, and finding air or boat transportation to our next port which is Cozumel. Does anyone know a source of this type of transportation? We are leaving in 4 days. Any help would be appreciated.

Cozumel is too far for any typical charter boat to make the run in time to catch up with your ship.

You could try contacting Island Air in Grand Cayman. They offer charter services. http://islandair.ky/

Depending upon the time of the wedding you may not be able to make it to Cozumel in time to clear customs and immigration and get back to your ship. You may need to seek transportation to the subsequent port. Check your timing carefully.

Thanks for the link. I may check into it. We may just nix the wedding and suffer through a 7 day cruise with one more unscheduled day.;) We have discovered that with the itinerary change, we will actually be in Cozumel the same day the wedding party is there so hopefully we will still be able to see the bride and groom even though we will miss the ceremony.

Archived