Dinner Times/Suggestions

sprat10

First cruise and PUMPED! Want to hear opinions on dinner times? 6:30 seems early and 8-8:30 seems late? I dont want to crash after dinner and be so full I cant have a good time, but I dont want to go to early and cut time out from excursions and early activities? I know 6:30 dinner means 5-5:30 prep time for GF :D

Please delete the multiple/identical posts. You are just clogging up our forum.

I am sitting here laughing out loud at you.. Each time you post about clogging up the board, YOu are clogging up the board by bringing up the post back to the first page.. If you joined the board just to post hateful posts, get in the line, the board is full of many like yourself.

Why can't you play nice and just answer a newbies question, we were all here at one time.

To answer your question - I prefer the early dinner. Generally, you always have to be back on the ship by 4:00 which gives you plenty of time to get ready - also I want to cleanup after an excursion anyway. I found when I dined late I wanted a snack (sometimes too much) and then couldn't do justice to the meal. Also, I found that I just wanted to veg after supper and didn't do too much afterwards. With the early dinner I still seemed to have energy and semi alert so I could go to the show and do a few things afterwards. You are going to get varied opinions on this. What time do you eat at home - kind of base it on this.

We had early seating on the first cruise and I felt a little rushed trying to get ready for dinner after shore excursions. On our upcoming cruise, we've elected for late seating. I figure after this cruise I should definitely know which one works best for us.

Archived