The adventures of Mr & Mrs Dobbie

gkaclt

You bet me to the Dobbies LOL I noticed yesterday they were getting a little low and planned to BUMP them last night but system went slow and didn't get back on after dinner and dishes...etc etc

Kelly:p

It's OK Kelly, I'll keep my eye on them too.;)

Sonja

Good news on the jeans front Chez - I managed to win that ebay auction for 'dobbie clothes' and it includes a pair of shiny pants that look like jeans. They will need a bit of tweaking as dobbies don't have legs, but I reckon you can get them to look great with a big "Kym" g-banger hanging out :) Once they arrive i'll send them to you with our DP t-shirts :)

The Dobbies are so excited about their cruise on Friday.

Mrs Dobbie has packed her accessories to go on the boat, Mr Dobbie is just looking forward to letting his hair down in the Dome and then relaxing on a sun lounge for the next day because he will be hung over :D

Mrs Dobbie is asking all sorts of questions and was quite worried about refreshment of towels, soap etc but I assured her all is well and there was a plentiful supply of everything on board. She is quite looking forward to her maiden voyage. :D

Ok joined facebook and became friends of dobbies, but dont know much about facebook. do we just sent mesages etc...

My husband just shakes his head when I mention the dobbies and he thought I was being stupid taking them on their first cruise..LOL But look at all the fun we are having with them.

Sonyac enjoy you cruise with them. Relax and enjoy not having to clean your house or cook etc....MIL will be fine with the kids and your house will be still there when you get back. The cleaning never ends with kids.

Take Care All:p Kelly

Ok joined facebook and became friends of dobbies, but dont know much about facebook. do we just sent mesages etc...

My husband just shakes his head when I mention the dobbies and he thought I was being stupid taking them on their first cruise..LOL But look at all the fun we are having with them.

Take Care All:p Kelly

Have just joined facebook too!

Have NO idea how it works either but hey got to be in it to win it I guess :D

Did some Tweaking of the Dobbies outfits over the weekend and Pink seems to be Mrs Dobbies Colour!!! even have a glitter Bikini for her as well! Mr Dobbie will have to be content to wear a Tux as well as the other wardrobe he packs when he arrives to accompany me in Feb.

I have yet to tell my Cruise Buddy about the Dobbies - he will probably think I am even more of a Nut that I already am!

Have just joined facebook too!

Have NO idea how it works either but hey got to be in it to win it I guess :D

Did some Tweaking of the Dobbies outfits over the weekend and Pink seems to be Mrs Dobbies Colour!!! even have a glitter Bikini for her as well! Mr Dobbie will have to be content to wear a Tux as well as the other wardrobe he packs when he arrives to accompany me in Feb.

I have yet to tell my Cruise Buddy about the Dobbies - he will probably think I am even more of a Nut that I already am!

I am sitting at my computer killing my self laughing.......please let us know what your friends think, when they find out about the Dobbies.

I am on facebook as well but have no idea what to do with it. Eldest daughter lives and works in London and set facebook up for me, before she left, so I could see her photos...which have been lovely.

I have requested the dobbies be friends with me. :)

I hope they agree to be my friend. :o

I'd love to see that glitter bikini! I'm thinking I'll just make mrs dobbie a sarong or grass skirt for island night ;).

I've finally finished mrs dobbies formal dress for our cruise :). She looks so cute :). I wonder if we can convince the photographer to take formal portraits of them? :D

Oh msminx I can see the photographer now. Smile just a little to the right oh you photograph so beutifully mrs dobbie you should be a model. Maybe you and gizzagoo can take them on your short trip,(they will be on PS with Tasheetash 22/11/08) and you could express post to Tslady for DP on 18/12/09. Do those dates works in with your cruise??

Kelly:p:p

I'd love to see that glitter bikini! I'm thinking I'll just make mrs dobbie a sarong or grass skirt for island night ;).

I've finally finished mrs dobbies formal dress for our cruise :). She looks so cute :). I wonder if we can convince the photographer to take formal portraits of them? :D

Might try to get my shy dobbie to pose in the bikini and post it up.

Can also just imagine the conversation in the staff area's about the Formal Dobbies Photo's

" Have some barmy pax on board they just asked me to take some pictures of bleeding bingo dobbies dressed up!!!! what the hell are we feeding these people!!" :eek:

Might try to get my shy dobbie to pose in the bikini and post it up.

Can also just imagine the conversation in the staff area's about the Formal Dobbies Photo's

" Have some barmy pax on board they just asked me to take some pictures of bleeding bingo dobbies dressed up!!!! what the hell are we feeding these people!!" :eek:

PMSL!!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh msminx I can see the photographer now. Smile just a little to the right oh you photograph so beutifully mrs dobbie you should be a model. Maybe you and gizzagoo can take them on your short trip,(they will be on PS with Tasheetash 22/11/08) and you could express post to Tslady for DP on 18/12/09. Do those dates works in with your cruise??

Kelly:p:p

I was thinking this myself Kelly. I actually have a set of Dobbies that i've been using as models for my dobbie clothes. I think they may have to be proxies for the "real dobbies" on our 4 nighter ;)

"Oh excuse me, we seem to have dropped to page 2,and it is a bit cold on this page" said Mrs Dobbie

"It's ok dear, we still have several lovely cruises to look forward to, and our wardrobe to get design, they all havn't forgot us" replied Mr dobbie.

LOL

Dobbies set 1 should be in the hands of Tasheetash awaiting their cruise on 22/11/08 on PS.

Dobbies set 2 are currently on PD with Sonyac and I believe due back tommorrow, then they are off to Big Bear for PD 29/11/08

Msminx and Gizzagoo also have a fill in set that they are taking on PS for 4nights 29/11/08

Busy Busy Busy..little dobbies.

Kelly:p

I just have to share a story. I work for a courier company doing claims for lost and damaged parcels. I just received a new claim for a carton of bingo markers that were lost in transit!!! I thought that was hillarious as I thought of Mr & Mrs Dobbie straight away. I wonder how many little outfits will be put onto the missing dobbies? LOL!!

Archived