So what about a CC cruise???

Although we would love to do a cruise with lots of CCer's , school holidays is a time we normally avoid and we also normally look for longer cruises. Would still like to be kept in the loop though so my email is : margareternst at optusnet dot com dot au

Never know, we may decide the chance to cruise with such like minded people would be too good to refuse.:)

I may be interested also. The suggested date would suit us West Aussies as my youngest daughter will also be in year 12 and our school holidays are the same as NSW (usually!).

Info is:

1. Trish

2. Peter

3. Krystal (will be 20)

4. Hannah (will be 17 and in yr 12)

Email is: newyorktrish@bigpond.com

Thanks,

Trish

Hello all, I have sent a email to all those that have passed on contact details just to check i have them correct, so if you have not recd one from me and wish to be kept up to date please email me gkaclt@bigpond.net.au

:o kelly

Hi Kelly,

We may as well join the CC bunch as well. don_reid at optusnet dot com dot au

Two of us Don & Kerry-Anne.

Don

Hi

Guys, I would love to come. We've had a work conference in Fiji moved from August this year (cause of Olympics) to March next year and now because of economic situation, they're moving it to July/August.

We normally cruise in Jan/Feb but have not booked for 2009 cause we thought we were going to Fiji in March, but now find out this has been moved to July/August.:eek: :eek:

Damn, those ice cream gods. We're Wendys franchisees.

Jenny

I was cruising a couple of years ago and I met a Wendys Franchisee on the Sun, I think they had a Wollongong or Port Kembla store, very nice people, there nephew was one of the dancers.. Ken

Hi Tigerman

When we were on the Sun in 2006 ??, I was observing people around the pool as you do and I thought a man looked familiar. Perhaps he was famous I thought, and I would embarrass myself if I said anything.:eek: :eek:

But on closer inspection, the lanyard he was wearing was a Wendys lanyard and he was indeed a former franchisee from Victoria whom I had met at a conference years earlier.

But, sadly my dh has decided he has had enough of cruising for a while and would prefer a different holiday.:eek: :eek:

What am I to do???

Jenny

Not sure that late 2010 will be good for us - we're thinking of doing a big trip to Europe in 2011 (long service leave for both of us) so we'll probably be in full on saving mode.....

School holidays are also difficult for us, as being childless, we usually end up working so that parents can have time off to look after children. BTW this isn't a complaint, in fact we're quite happy to avoid holidaying in the school holidays!

I have sent you my email address to keep me in the loop also. Our first cruise is September next year but could be tempted! School holidays NSW/ACT suits us best but you are never going to suit everyone. There are 7 of us so I would have to check the finances!

Grabbed a new brochure today to just check out a idea of prices. (still need to hear back from cc's at to which travel agent they would like us to book through etc, also cant get price until P&O release the dates) so this is just a rough guide.

Pacific dawn sept 2009 8 nights prices start at

Twin inside cat m $1625 pp $505 3/4 adult

Outside twin cat gg $1705 pp $545 3/4 adult

Agent said there would most likely be about $75- $100 on board credit also offered and a group discount but again too far ahead yet to get these details. Probably about feb 2090 would be avail.

:p take care Kelly

Ok after watching this thread for the past couple of days and getting the Dobbies to join me in Feb 09

Now I think "What the Hell" let's go!!!!

I also would like to be kept up to date on this. I will be travelling alone so if there is someone elso out there that would be willing to share with me I don't mind.

If not can you get prices for a single please. :)

Contact me on c_saxon at hotmail dot com

Fi :D:D

Just catching up on all the posts from the weekend:eek:

Heres the schedule from Sydney Ports website for the dates you have mentioned, P&O and Princess

Pacific Dawn (9 nights)

Dep Wed 22 Sept 2010

Arr Thurs 30 Sept 2010

Pacific Dawn (11 nights)

Dep 30 Sept 2010

Arr 10 Oct 2010

Pacific Dawn (10 nights)

Dep 10 Oct 2010

Arr 19 Oct 2010

Dawn Princess (14 nights)

Dep 26 Sept 2010

Arr 9 Oct 2010

That might give you an idea of the length of nights, but not the itinerary.

We are doing the Rhapsody Syd/Hawaii in April 2010, so would depend on annual leave, plus we have 10 nights on the Dawn Princess Jan 2009 and 3 weeks in Vietnam May 2009..........oh and then there is that great itinerary I want in Oct 2009........but anything is possible:p

Chez

xx

Ok to all who have said yes they are keen welcome,I am trying to keep track of all details and requests and I am going with the majority rules.

Thanks Cheznandy for those dates, looks like either 22/9/10 - 30/09/10 or 30/09/10 - 10/10/10 would fit in with school hoildays. We have a few kids sitting year 12 that year.

cruzernut I sure when it get a bit more formal we could find someone to share a cabin with I know there is 1 or 2 willing to do this.

Bit of a waiting game at moment, waiting for reply from CC's and then for P&O to release dates etc. But think it will be great fun. Crazy me already have a few fun things in mind to do on ship. LOL

Thanks for great response from all

:o :o :o :o :o

Kelly

Hi Kelly

Would like to be kept updated too, don't know for sure if we can go but just in case. Would be fantastic.

Email ahx 73x at yahoo dot com dot au

The response has been great., good on you!

Ella

Hi Kelly

Would like to be kept updated too, don't know for sure if we can go but just in case. Would be fantastic.

Email ahx 73x at yahoo dot com dot au

The response has been great, thanks for your efforts.

Ella

Archived