Anyone stayed at the Radisson, Port Canaveral lately ?

Delta Dear

We are cruising out on Oct 24,and have booked a room at the Radisson for the night before so that we can leave our rental car there free. Can you tell me how your stay was ? It was one of those bookings that you had to pay for when you booked. I did it months ago before joining here, or I would have asked for recommedations. Hope it was a good choice.

My husband & I stayed there last month and left our car during our 4 night cruise. The room was beautiful & the parking/shuttle service was great. We signed up for the shuttle when we checked in & were able to get the 11:30 shuttle over to the port.

When we returned, the shuttle was already waiting & they took us straight to our cars. It was really a great service.

Have a great time on your cruise!!

Debbie

We stayed there in June - and it was a great place to stay - nice room - nice pool - and parking was abundant near the back of the hotel. Shuttle dropped us off at 11:30 - and was waiting for us when we off and had our luggage.

Would stay there again.

Archived