Help! Leaving in a few wks :)

hollon

I would like to make my reservations in the next couple of days for shore excursions to Grand Cayman, Cozymel, ocho rios. I heard Moby Dicks or Cap. Marvins for stingray city is good, and preferences. Also, for ocho rios, wanted to do dunns river falls and ziplining, who should I go with for these two excursions? also, wanted to swim w/ the dolphins in cozymel, anyone yall suggest? Will the guides be on the island as soon as I get off the boat? Will they have a sign up? First cruise can you tell :) Also, I noticed on cap. marv. and moby dick, they had island tours w/ stingray city, should I just do stingray city? HELP PLEASE - Thanks CC - I've been on here for a year and yall all have been so helpful. Thanks JOY :):o

My family and I were on the Freedom OTS in Sept of '07 and used the company below for our excursions in Ocho Rios (Dunns River Falls) and Grand Caymen (Stingray City). We were very pleased w/the service and prices. We booked swimming w/the Dolphins through the RCCL. When we were in Ocho Rios we were picked up right by the ship and in Grand Caymen we had to walk to a meeting place to be picked up. All the information will be emailed to you prior to your sailing.

Have a great cruise!!

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/index.html

Go online and book Captain Marvin's. Tender into port, walk off, turn left, go two blocks on your right. They offer smaller groups (through the ship it is like a herd of cattle), newer boats, and offer multiple snorkling options as well. Much lower price than the ship and far better excursion.

For Cozumel, recommend you again go online and pre-book, or Chankannab Park offers swimming with the Dolphins, lower price than the ship.

also, wanted to swim w/ the dolphins in cozymel, anyone yall suggest? Will the guides be on the island as soon as I get off the boat? Will they have a sign up? Thanks JOY :):o

I definately recommend the Royal Swim at Chankanaab National Park in Cozumel, friend & I booked directly, through dolphindiscovery.com (we wanted to do same swim as Samantha Brown on cruise show), the one you book through RCCL is different - FYI! Since we booked dolphin swim on our own, we got off ship, walked through shopping area straight to the cabs, took cab to the park, it worked out great! The others with us that weren't doing the swim, we got discount coupons from the website for admission. If you do a search in "ports of calls - cozumel" for dolphin swim or chankanaab, there are a TON of threads! We had a great experience at Chankanaab and would go back!! :D

Have a great time!!!

Archived