For those just off Fascination......

luvmygirlz

On the 4-night sailing......can you tell me about the dining. Which night was formal night? On the other nights, how casual did you see people dressing.

Anyone use the kids clubs? We will have a 7yo, 10 yo, and 2 13-yo.

Did they have trivia type games?

Any must do, see, or avoids?

Thanks!

Just got off the Sept 25th 4 night sailing. The food was pretty average, and the lobster was tough but for the price of $179 pp I couldnt really complain. Also formal night was the second night. It was a nice laid back cruise, we didnt even get of the ship in Freeport. If you are driving and staying the night before check out the Best Westen on airport Rd. They have a park and stay cruise package for $110 and will shuttle you to and from the port. It cost $60 just to park at the port so it is a good deal. No complaints there.

Also I'm not too big on the shows, but the 80's show actually was pretty good. I brought back all the capers, but for some reason I cant find them. When I do, I'll scan them and post them.

Also, dont get in any hurry for debarkation unless you have a plane to catch or are being picked up. We were zone 22 and it took us almost two hours to get off the ship and thru customs and we didnt even leave our room till 10:00 :eek:

Archived