Final Call- Tell me what you think!

Rachy817

So I had my final call yesterday... We will be getting married on the Glory Oct 18th. The one problem I had was they were planning to have the actual ceremony in the Cinn-a-bar.

Now my mother is already having a hard time with me not getting married in a church, but now the thought of me getting married in a bar.... That didnt go over well. And truthfully I was really disappointed! Ive been pretty easy going up until this point, but the thought of having my ceremony pictures in a bright red neon room really upsets me!

I ended up calling my planner back and she did say she had two other options, the ebony cabaret and the amber show lounge. So after some going back and forth we are going with the ebony cabaret.

Has anyone ever had there ceremony here? If so, what did you think? How was it set up?

Also- would anyone else have a problem having their ceremony in a bar? Or am I just too demanding?!

ahhhh 10 more days!!!

So I had my final call yesterday... We will be getting married on the Glory Oct 18th. The one problem I had was they were planning to have the actual ceremony in the Cinn-a-bar.

Now my mother is already having a hard time with me not getting married in a church, but now the thought of me getting married in a bar.... That didnt go over well. And truthfully I was really disappointed! Ive been pretty easy going up until this point, but the thought of having my ceremony pictures in a bright red neon room really upsets me!

I ended up calling my planner back and she did say she had two other options, the ebony cabaret and the amber show lounge. So after some going back and forth we are going with the ebony cabaret.

Has anyone ever had there ceremony here? If so, what did you think? How was it set up?

Also- would anyone else have a problem having their ceremony in a bar? Or am I just too demanding?!

ahhhh 10 more days!!!

I dont have any input on the venue for your wedding because I have never been on that ship BUT I wanted to head you off before you start to think that you are "too demanding" for not wanting your wedding in a bar.....

It's your wedding, for gosh sake! If you are not comfortable having it in a bar then don't judge yourself about it!

Do you think, if you asked on the main Carnival boards, someone would have pictures of all 3 venues?

We had our ceremony on the Miracle and it was located in the Mad Hatters Ball and there was a bar in there. To be honest with you, I didnt notice the bar until we went back in there another night during the cruise. Also, when looking back at my pictures, there were no shots of the bar at all in them..

I guess with everything going on that day, and the nerves of walking down the aisle, I didnt notice the bar was on my right as soon as we walked in

I dont have any input on the venue for your wedding because I have never been on that ship BUT I wanted to head you off before you start to think that you are "too demanding" for not wanting your wedding in a bar.....

It's your wedding, for gosh sake! If you are not comfortable having it in a bar then don't judge yourself about it!

Do you think, if you asked on the main Carnival boards, someone would have pictures of all 3 venues?

Ive done some research and Ive seen the pictures of all three places, and I like the ebony cabaret SOOO much better then the other two. Its actually black and beige themed, which goes perfect with our wedding colors!

The Cinn-a-bar lounge is BRIGHT neon red everywhere! and there is a bar that has a piano inside of it! Definitely not what I always dreamed my wedding would be lol!

I guess this may just be a blessing in disguise!

Archived