Need Help from someone who has been on the jewel since the Freestyle upgrades started

NYC76

Hi

I am looking for someone who has been on the Jewel since the new freestyle upgrades have gone into effect.

We are going on the Jewel in November and wanted to know what the deal is when they say Lobster served about everynight.

Is this in the main dining rooms? Is it a different dish everynight? Are reservations necessary?

The family loves lobster!!

Any help is appreciated

Hi

I am looking for someone who has been on the Jewel since the new freestyle upgrades have gone into effect.

We are going on the Jewel in November and wanted to know what the deal is when they say Lobster served about every night.

Is this in the main dining rooms? Is it a different dish every night? Are reservations necessary?

The family loves lobster!!

Any help is appreciated

I have not been on the Jewel since 2.0 was rolled out but I have been on the Jade. Lobster is available every night bit NOT in the main dining room. You have lobster tails one night in the main dining room. Lobster as part of a seafood dish another night Lobster every night at Cagney's. Lobster ravioli every night in the Italian restaurant. Lobster taco in the Latin restaurant, You can have lobster every night but you may have to pay a bit extra.

....You can have lobster every night but you may have to pay a bit extra.

But you can have lobster every night on many cruise lines if you are willing to pay for it in their extra charge venues... so what's the big deal? :confused:

A bit like saying champagne every day (if you pay $60.00 a bottle for it) :D

But you can have lobster every night on many cruise lines if you are willing to pay for it in their extra charge venues... so what's the big deal? :confused:

A bit like saying champagne every day (if you pay $60.00 a bottle for it) :D

I think the "big" deal is there is a different lobster dish in every specialty restaurant every night and the main dining room twice during the cruise.

No free lunch in America :D

Archived