Horseback Riding in PV

genoa

My daughter is trying to decide if she wants to do the horseback riding in PV. She wants to know if it's on a trail or along the beach and if the horses are well trained or did they sometimes not follow your commands, or randomly start running or walking to the side. :)

Thanks

The horseback riding I have done in PV was on trails in the countryside of mexico. As far as I know, Horses are not allowed on the beaches in PV. The horses were very well controlled and it was a great experience. Although its not your "beach horseback", it is a great choice of an activity in PV. Plenty of great things to see outside the downtown area of PV.

we did this last October and has a great time. it was through a village and then into the hills and along and through a river. While the horses were very well trained its important to remember that they are still animals and have a mind of their own...they wont do exactly what you say all the time

Horses are allowed on the beaches of PV. Every late afternoon there are horses to rent just south of the cruise pier. Son and his family did this last year and really enjoyed it. Of course it's shorter than a daytime excursion.

Correction: maybe not available in summer?

Archived