3 days!

Rachy817

Getting married on the Glory on SAT! I just have some last min questions if anyone can help me!

1. We were told we would be out of the salon by 10:15- Then we have to drop off our rental car. I am being realistic by saying we wont be to the port until 10:45. Will they throw a fit if we aren't there at 10:30 on the dot?

2. I have tote bags to hand out as wedding goody bags, I wanted to have them put in everyones room while we are at our reception. Should I talk to the wedding planner about this, or just give them to our room steward?

3. For those who have gotten marred on Carnival, is there anyway for the groom NOT to see the bride while embarking? He refuses to wear a blindfold!

The nerves are setting in, please anyone give me some advice!

First off, best of luck! Everything will work out great!!

I am not able to help you with the salon question

We also did tote bags and aboard the Miracle, they told me would not be able to place the bags in the cabins until the 1st day at Sea. I guess with all the luggage and trying to get all the rooms clean, our bags didn't matter LOL!! So we opted to hand them out during a dinner we did that night..

I am sure you can work something out with your WC not to see the groom. We just got married in the port of NY and I dont think for us that would have been possible since everyone was in the same waiting area..But every port is different but you will need to speak with the coordinator at the port where you are getting married..For me, I felt as long as he doesn't see me in my dress, that is all that mattered!

Best of luck!!!

They will not throw a fit if you are no there by 10:30, but I suggest you get there ASAP. The earlier you get there, the earlier you can go through security, check in, go over everything with your Officiant & Coordinator and then relax before you board.

The WC cannot help you with the goody bags if you want them delivered to people's cabins. She can only take care of things to be given out at the reception or ceremony.

It is completely possible not to see the Groom if that is what you desire. Call TWE and let them know that NOW so they can inform the Officiant and WC. Plan on arriving seperately and at least 15 minutes apart. If necessary, the Groom can wait by security w/ a friend and the WC until you have been checked in and been hidden away in one of the VIP lounges. If you only have one WC, the Officiant can tuck you away while the WC is with the Groom. Make sure you let them know again as soon as you meet your WC & Officiant. They take care of this all the time! Good luck & enjoy!!

Archived