Redeeming Royal Points

bigbratt

I just got off the phone with Visa re: my Royal Points and am now more confused than before. I could really use some help in understanding how to redeem my points. I understand they will send me coupons then I send them back to them. Doesn't make since. All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much

Connie

I just got off the phone with Visa re: my Royal Points and am now more confused than before. I could really use some help in understanding how to redeem my points. I understand they will send me coupons then I send them back to them. Doesn't make since. All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much

Connie

We call Bank of America and request the $50.00 onboard credit certificates. Then after they arrive in the mail we fill them out and mail them to Royal Caribbean. Not complicated at all.

Actually it is simple. Call Visa #, request certificate, receive in mail, send to RCL (make a copy first) (send with some proof of receipt, like certified). Afterwards call RCL, make sure it has been applied and request an email of your booking invoice. Print that and take with you on the cruise in case.:)

Even when I book through a travel agent I still send the certificates directly to Royal Caribbean. You can ask your T/A to confirm this. I have never requested anything other than the $50.00 on board credit certificates for my Royal Caribbean cruises.

Archived