Any Eastern Caribbean itinerary changes (because of the Hurricane) for next week?

Avril

I was just wondering, has anybody heard of any itinerary changes for Eastern Caribbean cruises for next week? :confused: I'm sailing on the Valor with my fiance this coming Sunday (October 19th) and we're supossed to go to Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. :D I was just wondering if Hurricane Omar (sp) has changed this for us. :(

Thanks!! :D

Well we are leaving on Saturday on the Liberty on a Eastern Cruise and nothing has changed yet ok so far,have a great Cruise:D

Excellent, thanks!! :D You have a great cruise as well. :D My fiance and I will be standing on the beach in Miami (we will be on your port side) on Saturday waving at you as you sail away and eagerly anticipating our cruise on Sunday!! :D

Anyone else know anything? I'm hoping we get to do the Eastern Itinerary as I much prefer it to the Western!! :D I leave for Miami at 6AM tomorrow, I can't wait!!!! :D

Archived