What do you think? (Links included)

christina_haws

I just found this dress. Considering it for cruise next July. What do you all think?

http://www.barriepace.com/bp/SingleProduct.asp?catalog%5Fname=BP%5F1&category%5Fname=S202%5FL1507%5FF%5F84A&parent%5Fcategory=Outlet+Dresses&Page=3&quickshop=0&search=0

Long link don't know if it will work. Anyway website Barriepace.com look under discount they have some nice dresses and also tops and skirts. I'm 5'8-9" so I thought this might look good. I don't have long blonde hair though. LOL

I am responding without reading the other answers. My choice is the second one. Here are my reasons:

I hardly ever see that color on ships so you will be unique

I have not seen that style! I like it!

You are tall and your height will make it even more elegant

Brown hair will match it

Costa Cruises are very European...The olive color and dress style look kind of

"Mediterranean"

Other reasons:

The red one is pretty but you will be one among all the other red dresses these days

Purchase the third black one anyways because everyone should have a little black dress in their closet! Wear it on another night!

The fourth black one is too conservative for your age.

Just my opinion! Now I will everyone else's and see just how far off I am! Good luck with your selection and have fun!

Coka

This one definitely gets my vote. Classy and sexy at the same time.

I just found this dress. Considering it for cruise next July. What do you all think?

http://www.barriepace.com/bp/SingleProduct.asp?catalog%5Fname=BP%5F1&category%5Fname=S202%5FL1507%5FF%5F84A&parent%5Fcategory=Outlet+Dresses&Page=3&quickshop=0&search=0

Long link don't know if it will work. Anyway website Barriepace.com look under discount they have some nice dresses and also tops and skirts. I'm 5'8-9" so I thought this might look good. I don't have long blonde hair though. LOL

Archived